Here is some early info for the Destiny Fist of Crota Hard Mode unlocked today by Bungie. We will post more info once we have the full guide out.
- All enemies are 33.
- No revives
- Primary Weapons drops at all major sections. (Abyss, Bridge, and Crota)
- Enemies appear to take less flinch damage
- Chest is only a single drop
- Weight of Darkness increases quicker
- Ogres, Cursed Thralls, and Knights are now Majors (Yellow bar).
- Oversoul Edict is a confirmed drop for this section
- No Major differences
- The Abyss Defiant is a confirmed drop
- 3 Shriekers are now here
- Shriekers will respawn
- Liturgy of Ruin will now activate sooner
- Only has one reward
- Chalice does not spawn
- Hallowed Wizards will now spawn to the left of Crota
- Gatekeepers have been added to the Crota fight
- Boomer Knights and all Knights in Crota are Majors.
- Gatekeeper does not need to be down to strike Crota.
- Gatekeeper will despawn after Swordbearer is dead
- New shader is called Glowhoo and looks like this