Last year at E3, Sports Gamers Online sat down with the minds behind Evil Controllers. The team showed nothing short of passion as went hands-on with the newest line-up of competitive gaming controllers, the Evil Shift. This year, they’ve taken it one step further in allowing full customization for of their flagship controller.
Evil Shift Gets Full Customization Options
With the a successful launch of the Evil Shift firmly in the rear view mirror, Evil Controllers decided to kick it up a notch ahead of E3 2018. The company began by revamping and launching a new website. The new website is the hub to customize and personalize your Evil Shift.
- Add a customized tagline and/or graphic to the Evil Shift skin.
- Pick a faceplate from 49 designs, in colors such as Green Splatter, Blue/Silver Carbon Fiber, Red Skullz and more.
- Choose in-game paddle remapping preference, either remappable or hardwired.
- Select controller grip preference, in options such as factory black or pro grip (in black, white, green or blue).
- Elect to have the sensitive buttons and hairpin triggers combo (or leave it off).
- Customize left and right sticks in small, medium and tall (or choose the original equipment from the manufacturer).
- Get creative with the button color and trim package: The ABXY buttons, D-Pad and LED can all be customized individually
The starting price for the Evil Shift controller before adding high end features is $174.99. You can check out the full website here. Also, be sure to check the gallery of images below to get a taste of some the combinations you can put together.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!