FIFA 17 Patch 1.08
Despite FIFA 18’s inclusion in this year’s EA Play, the devs still look to keep last year’s installment up to par with the FIFA 17 Patch 1.08. In addition to visual and gameplay fixes, they also added fixes to lingering issues in FIFA Ultimate Team.
FIFA Ultimate Team
- It is possible to now limit the number of times a player can win in a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions
- You can now limit items for FUT Champions matches
- There are new squad restriction options to FUT Champions
- Furthermore, games remaining can now be viewed from the FUT Champions leaderboard
Visual Presentation Changes
- There has been an update to Chapecoense’s team crest
- Axel Tuanzebe’s 2D player photo has been fixed
- Additionally, they have addressed the issue of players’ overalls displaying improperly
- EA has addressed the issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate
- Also, the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champion matches have been disabled
- Lastly, the latency bar graphic across all online modes has been standardized
You can check here for more details or simply check out the patches included with the download from your respective platform of play.