Once again we take a look at one of the games making an appearance not only at EA Play 2017 but E3 2017 as well. Here’s just a few things you can expect from FIFA 18 at E3.
FIFA 18 At E3
Thus far, EA has played their cards close to the chest only confirming a few things for FIFA 18.
- Heading into E3 we know we can expect to hear some news involving The Journey Season 2 as EA has already confirmed it’s in the game.
- Not only will FIFA 18 launch for PS4, Xbox One and PC; it will be debuting on the Nintendo Switch as well.
By breaking down what we know from FIFA 17, we can speculate other aspects of the game that will likely be shown at E3. Here’s what you can expect:
- FIFA 18 will have enhanced visuals and upgraded lighting thanks to the returning Frostbite Engine.
- In addition, you can expect EA to show off improved ball physics, animations, AI and character visuals.
- FIFA’s cinematic experience will feature new visual upgrades in The Journey Season 2.
- EA will certainly address new additions to the Active Intelligence System as well as expanded attacking techniques from last year’s game.
- After the announcement, we can expect to see Nintendo Switch gameplay showcased.
- Lastly, FIFA Ultimate Team will make a return to some capacity after its success in FIFA 17.
As we move closer to E3, be sure to stay up to date here on Sports Gamers Online as we cover on going details and features.