What's new

Am I The Only One That Hates FIFA 16?

Aaron0562

From the first day release of FIFA 16 I knew this game was crap. From a fast paced FIFA 15 to a slow, robot like game is just unacceptable. I am not a bad player, I finished FIFA 15 seasons record of 162-12-25 and in 16 I'm currently 42-17-20 . I got relegated to D2 and was 4-0. Just played somebody and I swear that I wasn't even controlling anybody. It wasn't a gameplay lag but it was a delay when switching players and passing. Every player feels like they have cement shoes on. Passing is ridiculous. This game isn't about if ur better than ur opponent, its about luck. Pure luck. A lot of goals I score I don't even feel good because I know it was BS. They don't call fouls, xavi can't pass , messi gets caught by john terry, and the overall lag is unplayable in UT and seasons. whay's more ,i spend much money to buy the fifa coins at vgolds,my mother always blame me which make me a poor man and hate the game , , Am I the only one hate the game ? please tell me ,,,

janesill

I prefer PES 2016 but for comparison's sake, here are some brief points:

FIFA 16 is good with realistic crowd chants, commentaries and almost have the same look and feel as that of a Sky Sports Presentation.

On the other hand, PES 2016 have exclusive licenses for euro 2016 and Champions League - That is something that can't be acquired overnight easily. As per user experience, the characters' performances are almost 100% identical as the players they represent.

Aaron0562

I prefer PES 2016 but for comparison's sake, here are some brief points:

FIFA 16 is good with realistic crowd chants, commentaries and almost have the same look and feel as that of a Sky Sports Presentation.

On the other hand, PES 2016 have exclusive licenses for euro 2016 and Champions League - That is something that can't be acquired overnight easily. As per user experience, the characters' performances are almost 100% identical as the players they represent.
I think i should try another game now. Some one told me that overwatch is funny. I want to try the new game when it out.