What's new

Madden 15 Deal Cuts Price to $15 with Madden 25 Trade In

simstile

This deal is legit. I went to my local best buy yesterday taking my copy of madden 25 for PS4 and madden 25 for PS3. I got 25 dollars for the PS4 version and 15 dollars for the PS3 version in the form of a best buy gift card. I also got a 10 dollar certificate to be applied when purchasing Madden 15 on release day. The certificate is good until August 30 2014. I used my 40 dollars in gift cards for my trades towards my pre-order of madden 15 leaving a balance due of 19.99 when picking up my reserve copy. I will use the 10 dollar certificate when picking up my copy leaving a balance of 9.99 due. Then after paying that I will get a 10 dollar certificate to be used on a future purchase at best buy. All of those trade ins and gift cards /certificates total 60.00 leaving me with 1 cent. Not bad. So if your looking to trade in your copies with a max trade in value do it soon.

mechbutcher

This deal is legit. I went to my local best buy yesterday taking my copy of madden 25 for PS4 and madden 25 for PS3. I got 25 dollars for the PS4 version and 15 dollars for the PS3 version in the form of a best buy gift card. I also got a 10 dollar certificate to be applied when purchasing Madden 15 on release day. The certificate is good until August 30 2014. I used my 40 dollars in gift cards for my trades towards my pre-order of madden 15 leaving a balance due of 19.99 when picking up my reserve copy. I will use the 10 dollar certificate when picking up my copy leaving a balance of 9.99 due. Then after paying that I will get a 10 dollar certificate to be used on a future purchase at best buy. All of those trade ins and gift cards /certificates total 60.00 leaving me with 1 cent. Not bad. So if your looking to trade in your copies with a max trade in value do it soon.
I don't know how they are coming out with this, I traded in all the games from the ea locker except peggle, lol to my money and ran, payed for ea access, and still have my madden 15 paid for. Not a bad deal at all

Britanica

Rookie
I hope to see more games do this in the future. This is a great deal. It is going to encourage more sales for sure. Definitely worth it!

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
I hope to see more games do this in the future. This is a great deal. It is going to encourage more sales for sure. Definitely worth it!

Probably, I think EA might be trying to make up for the fact they made no demo this year :eek: