Madden 15 Expectations

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
Hope for next year:

Make it tougher to run - the running game is too powerful this year
Improve the graphics - 2k and the show make madden look old gen
Tone down the pistol - pistol and option are too effective
Defensive Pursuit- the pursuit still isn't perfect.
Animations - continue to add and work on the animations and physics

emanrezai3

Rookie
I would like improvement in

PRESENTATION:
- Many may agree, commentary is a mess; repeating things over and over again, late calls, etc.. It definitely needs some work

- Before the kickoff, there should be a graphic showing a matchup showing the 2 teams with their records, key players, location, time, and week.

- Bring back the different atmospheres from Madden 11(?) where the players and fans were wearing different things, such as Christmas, Playoffs, Super Bowl, Kickoff, BCA and maybe add more like Thanksgiving.

- Franchise ticker - Showing games from around the league, player stats mid-game, and news such as signings, trades, and releases

- HALFTIME SHOW. If EA adds a halftime show, it would be a HUGE addition to the presentation. They could discuss the current game and player stats, other games around the league, and other news in the franchise.

emanrezai3

Rookie
A little thing that gets annoying is having to make substitutions in different packages every game instead of being able to set it outside the game in the franchise.

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
emanrezai3 said:
A little thing that gets annoying is having to make substitutions in different packages every game instead of being able to set it outside the game in the franchise.
They used to have this as an option online but they took it out because people were using it for crazy subs (WR @ FS) and glitching the rosters. It was awesome having your own specific subs for each formation.

My expectations for madden 15

1) inherit rights to have cbs espn or nfl network presentation. The presentation is so boring it's the same thing every year.
2) make the CPU players more aware in certain game situations. For example, in a 3rd and 1 make the CPU players expect a run. You shouldn't have to do run commit just to make your team expect a run.
3) make running more difficult. Running the ball in the nfl is not anywhere near as easy as it is in madden. I get tired of seeing 75 overall running backs with 2,500 yards in a season.
4) make players more emotional, 2k did a good job of this.
5) have a halftime show
6) have built in online tournaments
7) make ultimate team earned. Meaning take out the option to buy packs with real money. This ruins the mode for me if everyone actually earned there team it would make the mode a lot better.

aliboomahyeh

Administrator
Infinityx999xEM said:
1) inherit rights to have cbs espn or nfl network presentation. The presentation is so boring it's the same thing every year.
That would be like the old school nfl 2k5 game, the commentary was pretty decent for back then and they would have highlight plays for each game in the week.I would love if a network signed and did something similar with Madden

I CHiiNO I

Administrator
I want defensive assignments back lol, sucks I cant put Revis or Sherman to cover a Johnson or Green all game long

emanrezai3

Rookie
l CHiiNO l said:
I want defensive assignments back lol, sucks I cant put Revis or Sherman to cover a Johnson or Green all game long
I would like that too! I hate it when someone goes in the no halfback set formation and Calvin is in the slot matched up with a scrub. :shock:

You can't just work on physics in the hand. They are part of the game engine and would take a complete overhaul of the game

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk