What's new

Madden 16 patch?

Polish Martyr

MGSL Commissioner
Staff member
Hey everyone. So I been hearing about a lot of major CFM bugs that have been occurring the past week in Madden 16. Biggest being the un-adjusted draft classes where although the vanilla rosters have had speed, acceleration, throw accuracy, etc adjusted the draft classes are similar to what they were in Madden 15. Also the biggest one I have seen was the regression of the Oline pass blocking over a season dropping to an un-repairable point. Does anyone know if these issues will be fixed in a quick patch at release or have heard any word of a patch in the near future because these bugs are pretty game breaking for CFM.

CKnorr

Also figure out what's wrong with the read option. When you let go of A the QB never keeps it and it always goes to the running back

Polish Martyr

MGSL Commissioner
Staff member
So @Relichris tweeted Rex and he stated something along the lines as in "we're working on it." If it takes up to two weeks this might agitate consumers. Many leagues and their members are just antsy to get started. To be told that they might have to wait or deal with game breaking bugs is irritating.

CKnorr

I totally agree. Some people like myself build their offense around this scheme and it was frustrating when I found out I couldn't use it anymore

Polish Martyr

MGSL Commissioner
Staff member
Yeah we were able to recreate the qb awr regression glitch and have not seen a patch for confidence glitch.