What's new

Madden 16 Questions

custom and stock playbooks. any improvements to creating customs, fix any of the glitches that comes with creating customs. and any improvements on stock books, such with the legends, no team ones, any new aditions?

losafarii

Signature running styles or does everyone run the same again?? And does team specific play books update throughout the season. Would be nice to actually see plays that teams run.

loco78

Is there a chance for national teams or at least for fantasy created teams to play also offline?

Will superstar mode on 360 be any different than last year? Madden 15 was exactly like madden 25 on 360 for superstar mode outside of some small changes in gameplay. But as for the tweets and all that, they were the same so it wasn't worth starting a whole new career over. Will there any new off field features like nike contracts or anything like the NBA 2k series does. Also keep in mind I'm asking about the 360 version. But feel free to list what the XBOX One superstar version will offer compared to the 360. Since every gaming company gave up on 360 versions.

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
Any more questions? We need more than this to bring to them! I want to get at least 30-40 solid questions for the developers.

coachsweat

Administrator
Staff member
And is there any possible way to get an updated app for our phones to check out our CFM leagues better than in the past?

Malibu_maha

Rookie
Staff member
Can cornerbacks bump the outside receiver outside of man to man and cover 2? For example in a cover 3 zone press or cover 4 press to eliminate the immediate streak over there head.

Malibu_maha

Rookie
Staff member
Is double tapping the icon on a pass play the new way of lead passing or do you still have to use the analog stick?

Around 2003 or 2004, one of the EA Sports Programmers / Producers in an interview had asserted that the All-Pro level of difficulty was actually the level of difficulty that was more so designed for human user vs. human user competition, which is why all of the online "ranked" games were introduced in 2002 on All-Pro (and I believe it is still that way). This Producer / Programmer said that All-Madden was actually more so designed for those who play human user vs. CPU games within the context of their (offline) Franchise Mode contests.

Developers: Would you say that assertion / statement is still valid to this day? Or not so much?

Why hasn't EA figured out a way to take full advantage of the next Gen consoles and the power they posses? The leap from their predecessors hasn't been that significant. Since they own the exclusive rights from the NFL, why can't they add multiple broadcasters to call certain games according to the region they're playing in? Players should have signature styles of running, throwing, celebrations, etc. Fans should be much more ALIVE in and around the stadium. Bring back the weekly highlight show featuring Alex Flanigan and that guy (his name escapes me), just make sure to incorporate actual highlights this time. Show more of the players on the sideline with helmets off and demonstrating their emotions according to the flow of the game. Double penalties, double injuries, mini altercations/scuffles, halftime show with full breakdowns and analyst of the 1st half. I can go on for quite some time, but I would love 4 a rep from EA to join this forum. If not, forward our discussion to them. Dudes have some great input here, like that one guy who suggested substitution packages, something similar to what NCAA had in 2012 or '13. In any event, keep me posted on the feedback and...I'll be looking forward to whipping some of y'all @$$es in August BAAAABY! Lmao! Love, peace n hairgrease. I'll holla!

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
Keep em coming guys we are going to put it all together and send them over! Make sure you checkout our interviews from E3.

Jpdavis1982

Will there be improvements to the halftime show? What improvements were made to commentary during CFM to immerse people in the season more and make it feel like we are part of a league and not just playing in Play Now games? Will we ever get a scores and stats from around the league ticker in CFM, what about a weekly wrap up show in studio with highlights and previews of upcoming games, injury reports, players of the week, etc....

Jpdavis1982

Can you give some examples of the team specific chants and songs that were added this year? Will the Chiefs Tomahawk Chop or Lets Go Buffalo be included?