What's new

Madden 16 Tuning Update Analysis

JB_510

Administrator
Staff member
should be interesting if its true since lots of people run zone more then man anyways if some how the percentage of accurate deep balls goes down. Also the first official patch #1 coming out to fix all sorts of bugs and glitches etc. so wondering if they will play some effect on results as well even though most of the Agg. catch success is based mostly on tuning updates.

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
should be interesting if its true since lots of people run zone more then man anyways if some how the percentage of accurate deep balls goes down. Also the first official patch #1 coming out to fix all sorts of bugs and glitches etc. so wondering if they will play some effect on results as well even though most of the Agg. catch success is based mostly on tuning updates.
Doubt it will have an effect on that, believe it's mostly focused on CFM problems and bugs/glitches.

JB_510

Administrator
Staff member
One can only hope heard there's a lot of other gameplay bugs being patched not related to cfm should be a huge download when it drops though madden has never had so many things to fix before in one patch
Doubt it will have an effect on that, believe it's mostly focused on CFM problems and bugs/glitches.

Polish Martyr

MGSL Commissioner
Staff member
Compared to the previous two Maddens, Man coverage is slightly improved. Nothing like it was back in Madden 13 though which is not a bad thing since back then zone was to the point of being worthless. Each Madden tends to have those coverage issues, money plays, etc. It is something I do not see avoidable or something I am too concerned with at this point in the game compared to other issues that are a more pressing concern. I expect we will see tuning updates for the next months.

I would assume the patch is mostly focused towards the main errors that have been plaguing CFM such as the horrible offensive linemen regression and the goals super charging attribute boosts. I do hope it also adjusts drafts accordingly to fit the new standard that the vanilla roster has set. Other than that I can wait a bit longer on. I just want to get the leagues started already.