What's new

Madden NFL 18: What would you like to see?

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
If there are any teams, stadiums, players, uniforms, gear, matchups or anything else you want to see from Madden 18 let me know here in this thread!

Jalen

Could we see some 49ers playbook gameplay or some schemes that’s useful
In the playbook please

I would love to see some breakdowns of the new playbooks especially west coast oriented ones like the chiefs, packers, and giants. Also have heard great things about bengals and saints so I'd love to see that as well

Clayton

ID the mike. How to use it (on the controller), and its effects when identified correctly and incorrectly

How pursuit works as a MLB. If cpu linemen will ignore responsibilities to block you.

If after 3 seasons, your productivity will drastically decrease in Franchise mode, even if you are the highest rated player at that position i.e. going from 135 tackles a season down to 80 a season, from 7 ints a season to 2 ints a season, from 18+ sacks to 5 or 7 sacks a season.

If QB avoidance actually worksIf the creation suite has expanded in team relocation to accommodate team jerseys, stadiums etc

Actual video of HB jukes and tackle breakingHow breaking blocks works in conjunction with the grasp while engaged.

Will you have to pick a side of the blocker to grasp or is it one button and AI directional guided?

How a RB by committee will actually be implimented

Will WR height play an actual role in DB WR battlesI'll play 17 and come up with some more.

Dalyn

SGO in CFM game play I would like to see if there are any new improvements to player customization and if there are any new relocation teams

Lucky

Love your work boss. Provides me everything I need.
But I really wanted to know how the depth chart is,
can we put WR in HB or 3Down position yet for screens?

Are traits actually going to matter? Often times, a CPU QB who doesn't posses throw out of bounds trait or good pocket awareness will sense pressure and thow it away in time to avoid a sack or a forced strip sack. Will this be fixed?

I'd like to see some Eagles gameplay, maybe some WR/DB interaction between Alshon and Josh Norman. In general I really want to see just some full uncut gameplay.

KGtheKing89

I'd just like to see the proof of what they've claimed to have added to the game. Gameplay features primarily, plus I'd like to see run blocking, they haven't discussed it much so far.

Last edited:

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
All great ideas thanks guys, will add those to the list.
Love your work boss. Provides me everything I need.
But I really wanted to know how the depth chart is,
can we put WR in HB or 3Down position yet for screens?
Actually asked about this because of green bay's usage of Ty Montgomery and was told no.