What's new

NSFL MADDEN 18 SIM LEAGUE

I am looking for some new guys to fill our spots in our PS4 CFM league. We are looking for competitive players to have fun, make rivalries, make new friends and to not take this game to serious oh yeah and follow the rules. So to get started it's simple leave your

Psn:
contact info:
Top 5 teams you would like to play with in madden 18:

Funnyguytrev9
1) Eagles
2) Panthers
3) Bucs
4) Jags
5) Cowboys

I am looking for some new guys to fill our spots in our PS4 CFM league. We are looking for competitive players to have fun, make rivalries, make new friends and to not take this game to serious oh yeah and follow the rules. So to get started it's simple leave your

Psn:
contact info:
PSN:thecoondawg
GroupMe: [email protected]
1) Texans -former season ticket holder
2) Seahawks
3) Giants
4) Cardinals
5)Chargers

Rankinjr

psn: rankinjr
contact info: [email protected]
Packers
Chargers
Bears
Pats
Lions

TheTitan

Psn:
contact info:

Bowechov
Packers
Raiders
Chargers
Jaguars
Buffalo

wen3914

dwen3914 Eagles fan
top 5 teams