What's new

Pre-season Tournament

Walsh89-

So that everyone has a chance to get used to their new teams and the new Madden I thought it would be a good idea to run a pre-season knockout tournament. It should also pass the time a little until the week 1 roster update releases and the NSFL season starts.

The tournament will just be a friendly competition and will be in a knockout structure depending on how many are interested in participating. If you are interested then please post below with your PSN.

1. Walsh89- (Patriots)
  2. Malibu_Maha (Steelers)
  3. XxIEATSUNSxX (Dolphins)
  4. imesishungry (Bills)
  5. Shark112 (Titans)
  6. The Natural (Jets)
  7. TheTitan (Raiders)
  8. Rankinjr (Lions)
  9. novocaine (Cardinals)
  10. Stockel (Ravens)
  11. Ponestar (Colts)
  12. Dmane (Browns)
  13. Ace Crowned (Buccaneers)
  14. Kiz41 (Packers)
  15. Brian51_50 (Saints)
  16. VowedVengeance (Panthers)
Link to tournament bracket:

http://challonge.com/wxd7u7dn

Last edited:

TheTitan

So that everyone has a chance to get used to their new teams and the new Madden I thought it would be a good idea to run a pre-season knockout tournament. It should also pass the time a little until the week 1 roster update releases and the NSFL season starts.

The tournament will just be a friendly competition and will be in a knockout structure depending on how many are interested in participating. If you are interested then please post below with your PSN.

1. Walsh89- (Patriots)
  4. imesishungry (Bills)
  5. Shark112 (Titans)
  6. The Natural (Jets)
The Raiders are in

Lekcots11

1. Walsh89- (Patriots)
  4. imesishungry (Bills)
  5. Shark112 (Titans)
  6. The Natural (Jets)
  7. TheTitan (Raiders)
  8. Rankinjr (Lions)
Stockel11 (Ravens)