What's new

Sports Gamers (Fantasy Football League)

simstile

I will be hosting a fantasy league this year through nfl.com. It is free to join and free to play. There are 11 spots open .
The live draft will be on Sunday August 24th at 4:30PM eastern. There is a option to create a draft list if you are unable to attend the live draft online.
There is also a free smartphone app available . Search nfl fantasy on your phone and download the free app to stay connected to your league/team 24/7.
If interested message me here and provide your e-mail address. I will send you the info to join us. The site is located at http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2580127. Grab your spot early. See you there.

emanrezai3

Rookie
I love this! My only issues are the scoring and roster settings. I don't play with individual players. I play in leagues with 1 Qb, 2 Rbs, 2 Wrs, 1 Te, 1 rb/wr, 1 K, and 1 Def. And for the scoring settings I play with no bonus points, I simply change the touchdown passes to 6 points from 4 points. Everything else stays the same. If your up to switch to a more original type of league, I will be greatly interested to join the SGO fantasy league as it will be my 4th league this year! Don't switch anything just for me unless you like it too! I do like how different the league is, but it's just not my cup of tea the way it is. Good Luck!