What's new

The Madden Curse Over the Years

emanrezai3

Rookie
He is very entertaining to watch, since he always starts shit! lol. But I don't think he is the best CB in the NFL. Patrick Peterson is clearly a better player the way I see it.

This year's madden will have no affect on NFL fantasy drafts this year, unless your in a IDP league.

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
PP has more talent but I don't think he's "clearly" a better football player. Sherman does everything well even though he does not have the physical gifts of Peterson.

emanrezai3

Rookie
I used a poor choice of word, I'' admit that. However Sherman does not do everything, like many know the dude stays on an island, while PP always goes against the best, man to man!

SGO Thermal

Administrator
Staff member
I used a poor choice of word, I'' admit that. However Sherman does not do everything, like many know the dude stays on an island, while PP always goes against the best, man to man!
The only difference is Sherman stays on one side of the field. Sherman doesn't always have help and is left 1 one 1 a lot when they run cover 3. PP runs more one on man (which is harder) but he also get beat a lot more.