What's new

Welcome mrbosox978

mrbosox978

PSN:
XBL:
Time Zone: East
General Availability for User vs User games: M-F 4pm - 12am EST
Favorite Teams: Patriots(IRL) Chargers (in game only)
How did you hear about Sports Gamers Online: Referred by fellow gamers

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, MLB, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden Numerous leagues Sim/Non-Sim

2. How long have you been playing video games? 30 Years What games do you play? Sports Games primarily, some random games on occasion.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Balanced Offense, Gritty Defense

4. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? No

5. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Most of you know me but for those that don't I'm a Boston guy and one of the older gamers (been at this since the 80's with Atari and Collecovision) I'm not a sh*t talker and treat everyone with respect and expect the same.

6. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at SGO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? The same as everywhere else I play/join. I will be an integral part of this community who will provide knowledge, advice, suggestions and always play fair.

7. What do you expect to get out of being a member at SGO? Just want to enjoy playing football with players that take the game serious, but are here to have fun first.

8. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? pause game, notify user. if it continues or escalates notify and broadcast or record. Play on. Cheaters will cheat, it is after all only a game and one game at that.

9. Have you checked out the different leagues here at SGO? Which leagues are you interested in?ASFL

10. Please give me your definition of SIM game play. As close to actual NFL football as possible. If 90% of coaches in the NFL wouldn't do it, neither should you (I).

coachsweat

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome brother. Here's some teams left in the SFL league season 2. We haven't started yet. Get at us if you want in.
Falcons
Vikings
Rams
Steelers
Jags
Jets
Ravens
Bears
Panthers
Bucs