What's new

What team will you try first?

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking forward to getting those Bucs out there and trying out the twin towers. How about you guys?

JB_510

Administrator
Staff member
ill try out my home team the 49ers for a lil while then just tons of practice with my NSFL lg team the panthers

mechbutcher

I obviously live and breath Green Bay, heck I drive by the stadium almost every day, but they are never the team I go to first with each new madden release. Lets face it, you know your fav team inside and out and will play them the most. To me the excite of every new release comes from trying out all the new rookies. For me this year I am probably going to try out in this order. Titans, Chargers( gordon fan), Pats, White fan, and then finally the Packers I am really excited about green bays rookies. Then I will probably randomly play with all the first round rookies, Fantasy draft leagues are my favorite so I will start looking for all my sleepers that no one will target until the word gets out.

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
I obviously live and breath Green Bay, heck I drive by the stadium almost every day, but they are never the team I go to first with each new madden release. Lets face it, you know your fav team inside and out and will play them the most. To me the excite of every new release comes from trying out all the new rookies. For me this year I am probably going to try out in this order. Titans, Chargers( gordon fan), Pats, White fan, and then finally the Packers I am really excited about green bays rookies. Then I will probably randomly play with all the first round rookies, Fantasy draft leagues are my favorite so I will start looking for all my sleepers that no one will target until the word gets out.
Yeah I'm the same way, love trying out the new guys. We have a fantasy draft league but it's not even close to full so probably will scrap it.

mechbutcher

Draft leagues are the best imo, you can really "own" your team,but you really need a dedicated core to make them last. Its just tough when a person quits to fill it when the average sports gamer just knows teams and not players. It really takes those owners that like to manage/scout as much as play the sticks. I am still waiting to find a quality fantasy draft league on the X1. Maybe this year I will stumble upon it.

Malibu_maha

Rookie
Staff member
I can't wait to use my eagles but with that being said I can't wait to use the lions and megatron. Those new mechanics should allow him to be pretty much unstoppable. I also want to use the rookies Mariotta and Winston.

The Natural

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait to use my eagles but with that being said I can't wait to use the lions and megatron. Those new mechanics should allow him to be pretty much unstoppable. I also want to use the rookies Mariotta and Winston.
Smh Malibu, I know he would be with your face catchin azz lol