Vizzy92

Gr: xi Vizionzz
Group or phone: ki soul 702-956-2137
Top 5:broncos,bills,jets,bucs,saints
Sim means that I can dominate fairly in a real NFL way

bnewmane

Gt: bnewmane
Top 5: Falcons, Bengals, Saints, Dolphins, Broncos
Sim: means when I get beat it's just part of the game and when I win I don't get accused of cheating

Last edited:
GT: Datelessbeef71
Groupme#: 814-594-7070
Top 5: Dolphins, Redskins, Browns, Colts, Lions
Sim: Enjoy playing games that are as close to the real thing as we can get with Madden and win a couple in the process.

Nokia Pepper
^^^^^^^^^^^
Texans or anyone open idc
Playing sim means going for it on every 4 and 20 not knowing what punt or field goal is running the same plays cause it tricks the AI so the exact opposite of the real NFL

Jalmcdon10

Jurredlee
765-469-7688
Eagles
Lions
Saints
Packers
Broncos

Sim: play like you'd see it on Sunday, mix up you plays and schemes.

Gamertag:therealbigrich
Groupme email or number: [email protected]
Top 5 Teams: chiefs, Texans, Browns, Broncos, Bills
Define Playing "Sim": not going for it on more than 4th and short unless your down. Calling a variety of formations

mechbutcher

Gt mechbutcher

920-536-1916

[email protected]

Teams. Packers, browns, dolphins, colts,patriots
Sim= what you see on Sundays and not taking advantage of Ai, also acting like an adult, supporting fellow league members. We have to police eachother in order to uphold or set the level of sim integrity of the league. As a player weneed to be open to criticism because sim play definition is broad, but the league itself defines what "sim" is and it's up to us to uphold it.

jayashock

GT theamishrifIe

Cell: 2404048494

Team choice: lions, bills, cards, chiefs, saints.

Sim is when the computer projects the outcome probability of a game based on the given players and schemes involved.

Gamertag: Mister Rager93
Groupme email or number: [email protected]
Steelers and Titans are the only teams left so I'll go with Pittsburgh
Define Playing "Sim": Playing a realistic football experience as you'd watch on TV every Sunday and not abusing broken features of the game.