Gear.Club Unlimited 2 released a new trailer featuring its performance shop this past week. The trailer introduces players to several new features within the performance shop. You’ll be able to fully personalize the garage. Of course, in addition, you’ll be able to fully customize and upgrade your vehicles.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Performance Shop Trailer
Every decision made in the Performance Shop affects the behavior of cars. You can check out some of the key features below:
- Mechanical Workshop: modify engines and gearboxes to make cars more powerful
- Body Workshop: reduce the weight of cars to make them faster
- Wind Tunnel: improve car aerodynamics
- Tires Workshop: change brakes and tires to improve grip
- Graphic Workshop: change colors and apply stickers to cars to make them unique
- Cosmetic Workshop: customize cars, from the hood to the spoiler!
Rally Workshop: modify cars to compete on sand tracks in rally mode
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will be available for the Nintendo Switch December 4th. It will be available in digital as well as physical.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!