Are you a huge Madden Ultimate Team person? If you are, EA Sports has announced the Rookie Premiere Program for Madden 19. The program includes ten Rookie Premiere players.
Madden 19 MUT Rookie Premiere Program
Player items include five offensive players and five defensive players.
- New York Jets Quarterback Sam Darnold
- New York Giants Runningback Sasquon Barkley
- Atlanta Falcons Wide Receiver Calvin Ridley
- Baltimore Ravens Tight End Hayden Hurst
- Indianapolis Colts Guard Quenton Nelson
- Denver Broncos Right Defensive End Bradley Chubb
- Dallas Cowboys Right Outside LinebackerLeighton Vander Esch
- Chicago Bears Middle Linebacker Roquan Smith
- Cleveland Browns Cornerback Denzel Ward
- Los Angeles Chargers Strong Safety Derwin James
Completie a Rookie Premiere set in Madden Ultimate Team in Madden 18 and you’ll receive a high overall version of that player. You’ll also receive his special Rookie Premiere version in Madden Ultimate Team 19 when you log in to Madden 19.
Any Rookie Premiere items you earned in Madden Ultimate Team 18 will carry over to Madden Ultimate Team 19! Your content won’t carry over if you switch from console to PC to play Madden 19. The platform you earn the loyalty on is the platform that will carry over to. Unlike the Madden NFL 19 Loyalty Rewards Program, this does not seem cross-platform.
The Rookie Premiere player version will be updated to match any new player stat changes. The only changes that won’t occur are card art and player chemistry.
Lastly, if you complete any player set to earn the MUT18 99 overall version, you’ll unlock his player item in MUT19 with ratings that will update through February.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!