A new tuning update is now available in Madden NFL 17 for Xbox One and PS4.
Here is a list of improvements found in the tuning update:
- Increased interception chances for user-controlled defenders in multi-player catches
- Reduced kick meter accuracy penalty under rain conditions.
- Reduced kick meter power penalty under snow conditions.
- Increased wait-time for Pass Rushers to play shed moves when pass rushing (Reduced “Insta-Sheds”)
- A variety of tuning changes to help defense be more effective vs. running plays
- Reduced frequency of organic knock-outs after catches
- Reduced chances of broken tackles for ball carriers
- Slightly reduced throw-out-of-sack fumble chances
- Reduced chance for pass-blocking RB’s to Cut-Block
- Reduce chance for success when pass-blocking RB’s Cut-Block
The tuning update is not available for PS3 or Xbox 360. No word has been given on any improvements coming to those consoles.
SGO is your source for all things Madden NFL 17.