Today, EA Sports released another edition of Gridiron Notes for Madden NFL 20. Today’s entry covers the patch notes for the second September title update. Madden 20 is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Here is a detailed breakdown of what’s included in today’s title update.
MADDEN 20 SEPTEMBER TITLE UPDATE #2
Today’s patch is covers a variety of modes, including Superstar KO, Ultimate Team, franchise and more.
Per EA, the key updates in today’s patch are as follows:
- Fixed an issue causing the spot of the ball to be incorrect after a Holding penalty is accepted after a turnover
- Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who recently retired. Here’s a quick breakdown of TY Hilton’s abilities:
- RAC ‘em Up – When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage
- Double Move Elite – Higher chance of success when running double-move routes
- Route Technician – Quicker cuts while running routes
- DEV NOTE: These X-Factor updates will only impact franchises created after today’s update when using the ‘Custom Roster’ option when creating the league; these changes will not impact existing Franchises.
- Fixed issues with the ‘Backfield Master,’ ‘Backfield Mismatch,’ and ‘Matchup Nightmare” abilities
- Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet
- DEV NOTE: In our previous title update, we mentioned that we fixed a similar issue. There were two cases that caused the QB to enter a bad state, and the previous update only fixed one of those cases. This will fix the other known case, which is specific to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.
You can read more about the Madden NFL 20 September title update #2 notes here.
How are you enjoying Madden NFL 20? What do you think of these patch notes? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to SGO on YouTube.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!