San Diego Studios released a patch update for MLB 16 The Show today. The main issues fixed were soft lock freezes and extensive issues with online gameplay.
MLB The Show 16 PS4 1.02 Patch Notes:
- Online gameplay softlock addressed: the game will no longer get into a pickoff state when a pitch is in flight or when a ball is in play.
- Extensive work has been done to address the “Challenge failed” issue on PS4.
- Fixed an issue where the game would soft lock (freeze) while a user on offense calls a timeout, as a user on defense attempts to pick off a runner on 1st.
- Fixed an issue where the game would soft lock (freeze) when attempting to access Pitcher Attributes during an at bat with the score bar display option turned off.
- Accounts in PS EU territories should now be able to purchase Stubs within game.
As always stay tuned to SGO for the latest MLB The Show 16 News and Tips!