Sony San Diego Studios has released the latest patch for MLB The Show 17 on PlayStation 4.
Patch 1.09 addresses a few issues related to game crashes while also hitting on unmentioned “various bug fixes”.
The full patch notes are as follows:
Online specific Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to become stuck after a game challenge.
- Fixed an issue where a user may crash during the moment of the bat and ball contact in an online game.
Offline Specific Improvements:
- Fixed a crash that would happen in RTTS when a user would model their player after a specific Legend.
- Fixed a crash related to entering Training Mode and then changing to another Training mode.
- Fixed a bug where a dropped 3rd strike would often result in a missed tag at home plate.
- Various bug fixes and improvements