After releasing Patch 1.10 earlier today, San Diego Studio (SDS) released another huge content update for MLB The Show 18. This comes just in time for Memorial Day, and some of the new cards are themed for the holiday. Here’s everything you need to know.
First, a new event is already available. The Camo Event features 3-inning games, 70 overall (max) teams, and no diamond or common players. This event seems pretty basic in nature, but the exclusive event reward is a 96 overall hardware legend Eric Gagne. Below are his attributes.
Also dropping today was a roster update featuring attribute upgrades and downgrades. Below are some of the major attribute changes.
- Mookie Betts, Red Sox RF – 88 to 91
- J.D. Martinez, Red Sox LF – 82 to 85
- Josh Hader, Brewers RP – 81 to 83
- Charlie Morton, Astros SP – 78 to 81
- Shohei Ohtani, Angels SP – 78 to 81
- Trevor Bauer, Indians SP – 78 to 80
- Brandon Belt, Giants 1B – 77 to 80
- Adam Ottavino, Rockies RP – 78 to 80
- Odubel Herrera, Phillies CF – 77 to 79
- Ozzie Albies, Braves 2B – 77 to 79
- Jean Segura, Mariners SS – 76 to 78
- Albert Almora Jr., Cubs CF – 74 to 76
- Nick Pivetta, Phillies SP – 74 to 76
- Gleyber Torres, Yankees 2B – 70 to 75
- Andrew Heaney, Angels SP – 73 to 75
- Miles Mikolas, Cardinals SP – 72 to 75
- Blake Treinen, Athletics CP – 70 to 75
- Marcell Ozuna, Cardinals LF – 80 to 79
- Masahiro Tanaka, Yankees SP – 80 to 78
- Jonathan Schoop, Orioles 2B – 80 to 78
- Eduardo Nunez, Red Sox 2B – 79 to 77
- Zack Cozart, Angels 3B – 79 to 77
- Byron Buxton, Twins CF – 78 to 76
- Jarrod Dyson, Diamondbacks CF – 78 to 76
- Jose Reyes, Mets 3B – 78 to 76
- Manuel Margot, Padres CF – 76 to 74
- Evan Gattis, Astros C – 76 to 74
- Jackie Bradley Jr., Red Sox CF – 77 to 74
- Freddy Galvis, Padres SS – 76 to 74
- Orlando Arcia, Brewers SS – 76 to 73
- Kole Calhoun, Angels RF – 76 to 73
- Danny Duffy, Royals SP – 76 to 73
- Devon Travis, Blue Jays 2B – 76 to 73
- Jason Hammel, Royals SP – 76 to 72
- Marwin Gonzalez, Astros LF – 75 to 72
- Jake Marisnick, Astros CF – 75 to 72
You can find all of this week’s changes here.
In addition to the live roster update and event, new programs are now in Diamond Dynasty. Per TheShowNation, here are the new positional programs:
- Center Field: Future Stars Victor Robles, Diamond 87 OVR, Washington Nationals
- Starting Pitcher: Breakout Flashback Homer Bailey, Gold 83 OVR, Cincinnati Reds
- Shortstop: Breakout Flashback Jhonny Peralta, Gold 80 OVR, Cleveland Indians
- Relief Pitcher: Impact Veteran Flashback Tony Sipp, Gold 80 OVR, Houston Astros
New gear has also made its way into Diamond Dynasty. Five new pieces of camo equipment are in packs now. Collect all five to earn an 89 overall All-Star Jose Reyes.
You can read more about all of the new content here.
What do you think of today’s roster update? Are you excited for the new content? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to subscribe to SGO.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!