#5 – Look At Every Players Value
- Do this to see what every player is worth and if one of you worst players has high value try to trade him for an up and coming player.
#6 – Look At Player Potential
- Most people don’t realize the players potential tells you how much the player will improve so its really important for the development of the team
#7 – Fill Holes
- During the offseason resign the expiring contracts of your best players 80overall or higher.
- During the NBA Draft get players whose position is needed
- During Free Agency target the top players (Love, James, Wade, Thompson, etc.)
- Here’s a video on how to target top free agents:
#8 – Choosing The Correct Difficulty
- I suggest Superstar with Simulation sliders because it gives you the most realistic experience. The cpu aren’t all NBA all-stars and they still challenge you
Did these NBA 2K15 My GM Tips Help you? What other suggestions would you add? Comment below! For more NBA 2K Tips checkout our full NBA section here.