Many have struggled with getting a Nike endorsement this year, below is the best way I’ve found to get a shoe endorsement in My Career:
- I’m in the mid of the 2nd season just before the ALL-STAR break.
- I’ve changed from Bucks > (FA) > Boston > Memphis
- I’ve been endorsed by State Farm and Sprint.
- Average 20+ pts with decent rebound and assist numbers
- I’ve completed the “Gatorade Endorsement” (I was wearing that shirt during the cutscene even when I’ve never equipped it on)
- I have over +2m fans Now you see I followed the ‘story’ by trying to complete all the available endorsement but even so, I had to play quite a few games (+10) after my last endorsement before I got to the 2nd J.Ellis cut-scenes. (You get to pick Adidas/Nike/Jordan at the same time)
- Sim very few games, perhaps you might really just gotta play the game afterall.
But just prior to that I decked out on Adidas gear hoping to grab the attention of Adidas. Maybe it was just a huge coincidence that this happened right after I bought the gear, or perhaps this may of triggered something.
Here is a video of a shoe deal contract signing below:
Hope this NBA 2K tip has helped some of you…stay tuned to SGO for more free tips! Checkout our full NBA section here.