Today, 2K released NBA 2K16 patch #6 which includes the following changes:
- Many player portraits have been updated.
- The effectiveness of long outlet passing will be tuned for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Size-up dribble launches that led to inconsistent first steps have been fixed.
- The chances for deep down-court shots and cherry picking have been fixed.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
This update is only currently available for PS4, but the Xbox One patch is coming soon.