2K Games has released Patch #12 for their always-popular NBA 2K17 game.
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) April 7, 2017
The patch is mostly a gameplay update, with a focus on customers feedback. Double teams also received a big focus. Moreover, as noted by Da Czar, pretty much each player in the league now has a tendency.
Among the changes include:
- Improvements to double team logic for more appropriate rotations and to prevent help defenders from leaving their assignments.
- Enhanced several dribble size-up combos to make them more responsive when chaining moves together.
- Improved logic for off-ball collisions to prevent excessive bumping, resulting in a smoother offensive flow.
- Removed select dribbler collision reactions that would slow down the ball handler when contact was made from behind.
- Offensive AI enhancements for better decision making when countering double teams.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to travel if rapidly chaining together certain rhythm dribble animations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from signing a 10-day contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
The patch is already out for Xbox, PS4, and PC.