This week’s NBA LIVE 16 roster update is here, and that means changes are inbound. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below. For a more complete look at this roster update, check out the website.
- LeBron James, OVR 93 (+2) – After a very brief slump, LeBron has returned to form. LeBron is the 2nd-highest rated player in NBA Live 16 (behind Stephen Curry, tied with Russell Westbrook).
- Chris Bosh, OVR 82 (+2) – Bosh is playing brilliantly alongside Hassan Whiteside in Miami’s frontcourt.
- Evan Fournier, OVR 78 (+2) – Fournier has proven to be a very valuable scoring threat for the Magic this year.
- Jimmy Butler, OVR 92 (+1) – Butler is arguably the best shooting guard in the NBA. He’s the highest-rated SG in NBA Live 16.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, OVR 79 (+1) – The Greek Freak has been on fire lately, compiling 5 double-doubles in the last 6 games.
On the way down:
- Wesley Johnson, OVR 77 (-3) – Johnson has been playing more, but his stat sheet doesn’t necessarily reflect it.
- Andrew Bogut, OVR 85 (-2) – Bogut has not been as effective this year for the Warriors.
- Kyrie Irving, OVR 86 (-2) – Irving’s play, along with the Cavs, has been a little streaky lately.
- Nikola Pekovic, OVR 74 (-2) – Timberwolves head coach Sam Mitchell said that Pekovic has been rusty this year.
- Kyle Korver, OVR 76 (-2) – Korver is known for his amazing ability to hit 3s, but he’s only connected on 36% of his attempts this year.
What do you think of this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below.