This week’s NBA LIVE 16 roster update is here, and that means changes are inbound. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below. For a more complete look at this roster update, check out the website.
- Nikola Vucevic, OVR 86 (+3) – Vooch has been on fire lately. He’s had 7 double-doubles in the past 8 games.
- LaMarcus Aldridge, OVR 86 (+2) – Aldridge has bounced back from an early slump and is producing for the Spurs.
- Carmelo Anthony, OVR 89 (+2) – When he’s healthy, he’s the best player on the Knicks. Kristaps Porzingis has been complimenting him nicely.
- Bobby Portis, OVR 74 (+2) – The rookie has shown flashes of great play against some tough competition.
- Dwyane Wade, OVR 85 (+2) – Wade is still one of the top scorers in the league. He’s almost playing like his vintage self.
On the way down:
- Matthew Dellavedova, OVR 79 (-3) – He’s not playing as many minutes as before, so his numbers have dipped.
- Derrick Rose, OVR 80 (-2) – Rose is in a slump. He’s also a little banged up.
- Patrick Beverley, OVR 80 (-2) – He’s back from his injury, so his play may be on the upswing again.
- Avery Bradley, OVR 80 (-2) – Bradley has had low assist totals for a point guard, but if he keeps up his scoring he’ll bump up more.
- Evan Fournier, OVR 76 (-2) – It’s been a struggle for Fournier and the Magic these past few weeks.
What do you think of this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below.