The first NBA LIVE 16 roster update of 2016 is here, and that means a few changes. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below.
- Draymond Green: OVR 88 (+5) – Steph Curry isn’t the only MVP candidate on the Warriors’ roster. Green has been sensational.
- CJ McCollum: OVR 80 (+3) – It has been a breakout year for McCollum. He’s continuing to impress.
- Jimmy Butler: OVR 89 (+2) – It’s no secret that Chicago is now Butler’s team. He’s been on fire as of late.
- Rajon Rondo: OVR 84 (+2) – Rondo’s career resurgence continues in Sacramento.
- Larry Nance Jr.: OVR 73 (+2) – Nance has been fun to watch, especially when he imitates his father and breaks out an athletic dunk.
On the way down:
- Zach Randolph: OVR 80 (-2) – Randolph has lost his starting role due to his ineffective play. Hopefully his new role off the bench brings life to the Grizzlies.
- Al Jefferson: OVR 83 (-2) – Jefferson was slumping and then injured his knee. He’ll be back in the lineup in 6 weeks.
- Chandler Parsons: OVR 81 (-1) – Parsons has been underachieving so far this year for Dallas.
- Damian Lillard: OVR 87 (-1) – Lillard has been battling injuries, but recently rejoined the Blazers’ lineup. He’ll find his true form again soon enough.
- Steph Curry: OVR 95 (-1) – Curry has been playing phenomenal this year, but these past few weeks he fizzled out a little bit.
What do you think of the changes? Let us know in the comments.