This week’s NBA LIVE 16 roster update is here, and that means changes are inbound. You can find the rundown from EA Sports below. For a more complete look at this roster update, check out the website.
1. Steph Curry – OVR 97 (no change) – Still the top player in the NBA, still the best player in NBA Live 16. Steph’s shooting ratings have been maxed out for a while now.
2. Kawhi Leonard – OVR 95 (no change) – Kawhi continues to have a stellar season. March has statistically been his best month so far this year.
3. DeMarcus Cousins – OVR 94 (+1) – Boogie is the top big man in the league right now. He just needs to cut down on the technical fouls.
4. Russell Westbrook – OVR 93 (no change) – Russ continues to lead the league in triple doubles. He’ll look to continue to stay hot with Kevin Durant (OVR 92) heading into the playoffs.
5. LeBron James – OVR 93 (no change) – It’s pretty easy to predict that a well-rested LeBron heading into the playoffs will stuff the stat sheet.
The most improved player this week? Josh Richardson – OVR 77 (+7) – Since the All-Star game, Richardson has been one of the top 3-point shooters in the NBA – shooting 58.5% behind the arc.
What do you think of this week’s update? Let us know in the comments below.