The first update for NBA Live 16 has been released which contains many bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Checkout the details below:
- General stability improvements to correct desync.
- Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
- Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
- Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
- Addressed general functionality issues.
- View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
- Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
- Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
- Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather
- Enabled pump fakes on inside shots
- Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence
- General emotion tuning for more variety
- Handoff indicator tuning
- Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches
- Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay
- Addressed warp animation issues when entering the post
- Corrected Foul shot toward wrong basket
- Adjusted AI when trying to play and up and under sequence
- Adjusted fallback layup animation frequency
- Fix Euro Step, pro hop gather when facing basket
- Addressed online achievements now being awarded properly
- Addressed issue where User does not enter Online H2H when accepting an Online H2H invitation
- Stability improvements when entering / exiting modes
- Addressed Game Invitation issue where they weren’t being properly displayed
- Tattoo Shop UI updates
- Addressed Crowd Audio during gameplay in Big Moments
Check out the NBA LIVE 16 Launch Update here!