With E3 on the horizon, a recent post has revealed some information on NBA Live 18 gameplay and new features.
NBA Live 18 Gameplay
The recent reveal put emphasis on unprecedented responsiveness and control while on the court. Below you will find the highlights of the new features reveal.
- Ability to go head-to-head with or against friends, realistic AI and online competition
- Hundreds of new signature animations as well as player interactions
- An all new offensive dribble system to catch the defender out of a position in addition to a new defensive skill-based counter move to stay on the ball handler and direct the pace
- New defensive on-ball experience with skill-based timing windows to cut off the drive
- A new post system allows you to use the size and strength of the big man to keep control of the drive and protect the basket
- Experience explosive dunks, game changing lay ups and player physicality with the new signature finish animations and intense one-on-one gameplay
- In depth realism, authenticity and immersion through hundreds of new animations
Checkout some of the NBA Live 18 Gameplay Below!
Be sure to stay connected with Sports Gamers Online as we cover more news as it comes out.