EA Sports has revealed full details for the latest title update coming to NBA Live 18 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update makes a few changes to the gameplay and audio, but focuses mostly on NBA Live 18’s Franchise Mode. New features like a pre-game lobby, an exploit fix and updated player signings are just some of the things in the latest update to the returning basketball sim.
Full notes can be found below:
- Tuned Slider impact for shot contest
- Tuned Slider impact for off-dribble shooting
- Restricted some on-the-run Dribble Moves for lower skilled players
- Added new pre-game lobby in the League
- Goals are now available in Pause Menu in the League
- Fixed exploit where you could complete goals and gain stats when simming games in the League
- New First Take videos are now seen in the League near the All-Star game and Playoffs
- Updated signings and draft pick trades to match the NBA.
- Tuned Playoff simulation
- Adjusted wording of various goals.
- Updated Commentary
- Fixed commentary for overtime games
- Minor bug fixes
If you missed it, you can check out SGO’s review of NBA Live 18, here.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages.