Staying true to their promise of post launch support, Saber Interactive has released NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.0.3.
Patch Notes and Improvements
Although the game just recently launched, the devs have been adamant about addressing issues early and swiftly. Below you can find details on the fixes in addition to game improvements in the new patch.
- “International English” with metric units has been added as a default language.
- Saber has adjusted timing for layups and 2-pointers from the under the hoop. In addition, players with low 2-pointer stats are slightly better and layups are easier to execute.
- Adjusted the steal action to better fit intended gameplay
- Changed the Stars Lottery Pick so that it can only be awarded, if a team is at least 6 points behind
- Improved the frequency of catching a ball while in mid-air
- Improved the online matchmaking algorithm
- Increased the duration of the 3 points x2 Lottery Pick
- Reduced the duration of the Stars Lottery Pick
- Fixed an issue that prevented settings from being saved when leaving the options menu.
- Addressed an issue that occasionally caused the ‘Lighting Ball Lottery Pick’ not to score from longer distances
- Corrected a misspelling of a player’s name
- Fixed several localization related items as well as enabled Steam’s language panel in the game’s properties to change the game’s language. As a result available languages include English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Rectified an issue that prevented users from seeing off-screen markers
- Fixed UI resizing issues in 1280×720 resolution
- Addressed issues related to key bindings in the Options Menu
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ‘Q’ key from showing the Challenges of each Tournament Round
- Resolved several desynch issues in bad network connection scenarios
- Fixed a problem where a dunk could score after the match ended
- Fixed a problem where certain menus could be skipped on PC without user input
- Remedied several problems that made the ball get stuck on the top of the backboard
- Fixed a problem that prevented the ball from spinning after scoring
- Fixed a problem in which failed dunks could score if the teammate was performing an alley oop