A new Need For Speed update dropped today and it’s a hefty one.
The two big ones are SpeedLists and Prestige Mode.
SpeedLists are a series of five pre-selected events that users race in against other human opponents. Users can access the lists from the main menu with four different styles; Quick Play, Speed, Style or Mixed.
Speedpoints are given to racers based on their finish. The winners with the most Speedpoints are shown in a winning cinematic.
Prestige Mode takes events from story mode and puts them in Hard Mode. The mode collects tougher versions of the Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw events.
Also added were Activities in the Drift or Speed events. These new events are collectible.
Finally, there are over 150 new Daily Challenges with decals to collect. These new decals were only available if a player had previously beaten all three daily challenges.
There were several smaller smaller updates which you can see below:
- Forced Induction and a new visual Engine are all now available on the Ford 1932 Hotrod
- New Community Campaigns for REP bonuses, $ bonuses and discounts – keep watching our Social Challenges for details on upcoming events
- 3 Brand new Achievements & Trophies. These ones are tough!
- Improved network warning messages for players with a poor connection
- New red zone on the rev counter to clearly see your rev limit
- Updated Drag Race Outro comparison screen
- Various Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Multiple stability fixes
What do you think about the update? Let us know in the comments.