If you followed Sports Gamers Online at E3, you may remember that I had the opportunity to sit down with the CEOs of Evil Controllers. Evil Controllers is a company that specializes in improving competitive gaming through innovations in controllers.
At E3, I went hands on with their latest design, the Evil Shift.I instantly felt the benefit of playing with this controller. After their big announcement in June, the Evil Shift finally has a launch date.
Controller Launches In Time For Xbox One X
Evil Controllers revealed this week that the Evil Shift is ready for pre-order. If you participate in the pre-sale, your Evil Shift will ship November 9. This comes just in time for gamers to experience it alongside their new Xbox One X. Starting at $169.99, the Evil Shift is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. You can order yours on the Evil Controller website.
Here’s what you can expect from your tournament-ready Evil Shift.
- Added paddles to utilize every finger during gameplay.
- Paddles are built with Instant-touch Technology. Gamers can press, tap and shift the paddles from any direction using any amount of desired force.
- The paddle placement eliminates accidental button presses and retains a sleek and comfortable grip.
- Additionally, the Evil Shift uses highly durable switches. This allows it to last longer than any other controller on the market.
- The Evil Shift uses no extra tools. Players can remap the Evil Shift paddles on the fly without an interruption to gameplay.
- Evil Shift sports the best trigger sensitivity. The hairpin triggers reduce trigger tension by over 50 percent while maintaining full range of motion with no additional limitations.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages.