NHL 19 is set to drop on September 14 for Xbox One and PS4. As the anticipation continues to build following a successful beta, EA Sports is releasing the top 50 rated players in the upcoming installment of the NHL series. Yesterday, we covered numbers 20-11. Now, let’s take a look at the top ten.
NHL 19 Top 50 Players Countdown
10. Steven Stamkos, C, Tampa Bay Lightning – 91 OVR
9. Evgeni Malkin, C, Pittsburgh Penguins – 91 OVR
8. Patrick Kane, RW, Chicago Blackhawks – 91 OVR
7. Victor Hedman, D, Tampa Bay Lightning – 91 OVR
6. Nikita Kucherov, RW, Tampa Bay Lightning – 91 OVR
5. Carey Price, G, Montreal Canadiens – 92 OVR
4. Drew Doughty, D, Los Angeles Kings – 92 OVR
3. Alex Ovechkin, LW, Washington Capitals – 92 OVR
2. Sidney Crosby, C, Pittsburgh Penguins – 93 OVR
1. Connor McDavid, C, Edmonton Oilers – 94 OVR
Are you excited for NHL 19? Did EA get these ratings right? Let us know in the comment section below and don’t forget to subscribe to Sports Gamers Online.
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!