Nowadays, there’s no PC game without a patch after a couple of days from the release.
Out of the Park Baseball 18 is no exception, even if after reviewing it, I had the impression that the game was good to play right out of the digital box.
— OOTP Baseball (@ootpbaseball) March 27, 2017
The first available update will apply to the game the version 18.2.36, with the following changes:
– Updated MLB roster sets (need to create a new game for changes to apply)
– Adjusted 1-10 and 1-20 rating categories
– Added option for double-round-robin playoffs
– Fixed issue with shop player row when current stars are meant to be hidden
– Fixed bug where certain right-click menu items are incorrect on returning from a tournament job
– Fixed crash after on-screen brawl or pitcher injuries for human teams
– Fixed tournament tiebreakers not getting the right game type
– Fixed errors in historical databases
– Fixed pitch location widget update in 3D
– Fixed error in positional strength reports.
– Fixed problems with scheduling when running an expansion draft in the preseason
– Fixed problem with minor league stats totals getting inaccurate after year 1 in MLB game
– Fixed online league “cannot unzip archive” problem
– Improved popup display to show injury name and DtD effect, if applicable
– Adjusted reliever contract demands
– Many other bug and cosmetic fixes
Steam will apply the update according to your preferences, while for copies bought through eSellerate or direct purchase from the developer the update can be downloaded with links posted on the game’s community.