Out of the Park Baseball 18
As of today, Out of the Park Baseball 18 is now available to players everywhere. OOTP 18 is the follow up to the acclaimed Metacritic 2016 PC Game of the Year. This time around OOTP expands upon its award-winning gameplay and introduces a host of new features to keep things fresh.
For the first time, Out of the Park Baseball 18 introduces an all-new Challenge Mode.
- Challenge Mode allows newcomers to learn the intricacies of OOTP’s deep strategy style, while driving community engagement for all users via the creation of online profiles to sharing accomplishments on leaderboards.
- The Challenge Mode is just the beginning of an all-new, long-term expansion of OOTP’s online platform.
- More is said to be unveiled during the course of the 2017 baseball season.
In addition to new modes, here are just some of the improvements in Out of the Park Baseball 18:
- Updated rosters including minor league divisions,
- Historical Negro League clubs,
- Improvements to 3D mode,
- Tournaments for all the teams included in the game,
- Extensive AI improvements, including roster management, trades and in-game decision-making,
- A redesigned injury system that features detailed injury histories for all players,
- And a beautifully redesigned interface.
Furthermore, if you act fast you can save 10% on OOTP 18 via steam through March 31.