R.B.I Baseball 17
It’s opening day for R.B.I Baseball 17. In addition to launching worldwide, beginning today fans will have the chance to enter a Twitter sweepstakes for the chance to win custom R.B.I. Baseball 17 team-branded Xbox One S consoles. For complete details you will need to follow @RBIGame, @MLB or your favorite team account through April 4.
MLBAM is launching the game with a Day 1 roster update as well as subsequent updates that will bring new features and additions well throughout spring.
Features and Highlights
- Play a full nine-inning game in less than 20 minutes with easy-to-use two button controls
- Includes modes like Season, Postseason, Exhibition and Local Multiplayer with season saving and simulation capabilities
- Authentic MLB Experience: Play with all 30 MLB teams, 30 detailed ballparks and over 1,000 MLB players with detailed attributes
- Your Team, Your Way: Modify lineups with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball rosters
- Track season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons
For US fans, R.B.I Baseball 17 will be available for $19.99 on Xbox One and PS4. Mobile fans can get it for $4.99 on smartphones and tablets. Prices are subject to vary outside the US.