At Dodgers FanFest, MLBAM unveiled its cover star for “R.B.I Baseball 17.” This year, RBI covers will feature Corey Seager from the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The 22-year-old shortstop is the second-youngest player to grace an officially licensed MLB game cover. In his first season, Seager hit .308 with 26 home runs, 40 doubles, 72 runs batted in (R.B.I) and 105 total runs scored. Ranked among the National League’s top 10 hitters in 2016, Seager statistically had one of the best shortstop rookie seasons ever recorded.
R.B.I Baseball 17
With noteworthy fast and intuitive gameplay, “R.B.I Baseball 17” looks to capture the essence of baseball one more time. Here are just a few highlights and features fans can expect:
• Intuitive, Fast-paced, Fun: Play a full nine-inning game in less than 20 minutes with easy-to-use two button controls.
• Awesome Game Modes: Season, Postseason, Exhibition and Online and Local Multiplayer,
including season saving and siming capabilities.
• Authentic MLB Experience: Play with all 30 MLB teams, 30 detailed ballparks and over 1,000
MLB players with detailed attributes.
• Your Team, Your Way: Modify lineups with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I.
Baseball rosters. Stay current with downloadable roster updates throughout the 2017 season.
• Stats: Track season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons.
R.B.I. Baseball 17 is officially licensed by MLB and MLBPA. It will be available this spring for
iPhone, iPad, supported Android smartphones and tablets, the PlayStation®4 computer
entertainment system and Xbox One.
In just a few short months, gamers and fans alike will be able to purchase “R.B.I Baseball 17” April 4, 2017. Like its predecessors, it will be priced at $19.99 for consoles and $4.99 for tablet and mobile players.
Want more? Visit rbigame.com.