Another Rory McIlroy PGA Tour update has hit consoles today, bringing with it a few improvements. Notably, the update includes the addition of turn-based stroke play to online head to head, but there are a few fixes in there as well.
Here’s a full list of fixes from the February update, courtesy of EA Sports.
- Added Turn-Based Stroke Play to Unranked Online H2H.
- Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
- Various PGA West course fixes.
- Various PGA West audio fixes.
- Various Matchmaking stability fixes.
- Fixed a camera issue with Big Hit Moments.
- Fixed a transition camera issue in PGA TOUR Pro mode when using Quick Rounds.
- Fixed some clipping cameras when at address in edge case scenarios.
What do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments below.