Indie soccer gamers now have a date to circle for the new Street Power Soccer game. SFL Interactive and Maximum Games announced Wednesday morning the game will be released on August 25. The game will be featured on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
Gamers will be able to pre-order the game on July 13 at retail stores or digitally. For more information about the game, gamers can check out the trailer to the game released back in May.
Street Power Soccer will feature a large number of notable names available on the game’s roster. Those names include Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, JaviFreestyle, Raquel Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, and Yoanna Dallier.
Gamers will be able to check out these features when the game comes out:
- Become Street King: Create your own character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you blow away the competition and rule the streets with your baller moves.
- Play with Friends: Grab your friends and compete head-to-head locally or online. If you’re more of a team player, grab a friend and compete against the AI in Street Power Matches with up to three playable characters on each team! Challenge yourself in front of an audience as you play solo in Trick Shot and Become King modes!
- Game Modes: Explore and master all six unique game modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 2v2 or 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world or Melody’s special moves. Unleash amazing superpowers and blow away the competition.
- Style Points: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and more!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.