Super Mega Baseball has released a patch today which adds several customizations, improved filter controls and various other improvements, release below:
While a good portion of our time this year has gone into the coming releases, this patch/update we’ve been working on for a while now (and talking about on Twitter) will be available on PS4 and PS3 today.
The contents of the update are almost entirely driven by early feedback and include a few new features as well as some major refinements to core gameplay. Notable items include:
- League-wide customization: Customized player appearances and names can now be used for all AI-controlled teams
- Ego customization: Ego can now be set independently for each of batting, pitching, fielding and baserunning
- Batter step out: Batters may now step out of the box before a pitch, to afford more time for strategic decisions
- Various improvements to the baseball simulation and AI
- Improved fielder-selection controls
Full patch notes can be found here.