EA Sports has released another large update for EA Sports UFC 3 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The patch features a number of updates to the game’s takedown mechanics, footwork, and the game’s ground and pound. In addition to gameplay updates, two new fighters were added to the game: bantamweight Ketlen Vieira and heavyweight Curtis Blaydes.
You can read the full notes via EA Sports.
- Gameplay Sliders added to Event Mode
- Health Events added to Post-Fight Statistics
- Added more potential Rivals to Career Mode
- Added indicator to schedule camp screen to display the last gym trained at
- Added icon on tabs when new moves are earned in Career Mode
- Added Random Fighter option to Fighter Select screens
- Ultimate Team Customization improvements
- Updated New Zealand and Australian Fight Kits
- Opponent HUD removed for Division 6 or higher in Ranked Championships and all LEC matches
- Fighter Grades added to Ranked Championship Fighter Select, which determines potential Rank Point gain or loss
- Misc. Ranked Point improvements for Ranked Championships
- Added Fighter Select back-out option for high latency matchups
- Added ability for AI to use grapple fakes depending on difficulty
- Decreased aggression of AI on Pro & Legendary difficulty
- Fix AI defense in practice mode sparring
- Properly defend against muscle modified transitions
Want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest growing community in gaming? Join the conversation by registering at the official Sports Gamers Online Forums, and check out our Twitter and Facebook pages as well as our growing YouTube Channel!