– Imagine Player Position as a “class” and Draft Position as a “race”.
– Each Class/Race will come with its own specific “perks”
– Perks are either badges, free attribute points, and/or specific attribute boost.
+ Your Story Arc is dependent on your Draft Position (credit on this one goes to LakerFan24).
+ Possible Draft Positions: #1 Pick, Lottery Pick, 1st Round Pick, 2nd Round Pick, Undrafted
Player Positions: PG, SG, SF, PF, C
– Yes Height and OVR are locked at the beginning, but don’t worry everything can be changed later.
Specialization and Talent Trees:
– Badges, attribute points, and attribute boosts can be gained by selecting specific perks from the trees.
– Every level gained will let you select one perk. There’s a level cap so select perks carefully.
Specialization Trees Sample:
– That’s right, you wanna be a 6ft11 SF ? That’s fine, but enjoy you -25 speed perk.
– Wanna be a real 6ft7 man like Draymond Green ? Sam Pham Rewards you with Extra attribute points to SPEND ^_^
Lvl 2 3500 VC.- First Re-Spec is FREE, every other one will cost VC, you can also get free Re-Specs by winning end of season awards and the NBA Championship in MyCareer.