A brand new patch for AO Tennis 2 has been released for all players on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The patch adds three new players as well as provides AI tuning, among other various fixes. The full patch notes can be found below. If you want to know more about AO Tennis 2, be sure to check out our official review of the game.
- Addition of new playable characters: Petra Kvitova, Alexei Popyrin & Taylor Fritz.
- Tuned AI unforced error rate.
- Tuned Clay and Grass Court bounce speed physics.
- Tuned side spin physics.
- Tuned AI serve direction.
- Tuned difficulty levels.
- Tuned career decline of on-disk players.
- The Loading times have been improved.
- Game performance have been improved.
- The Injury system has been improved.
- The Reflex animations has been improved.
- The Shot reach range has been improved.
- Resolved cases where unforced errors were not allocated to statistics.
- General stability improvements.
- Ultrawide Monitors are now supported.